Limes disease often begins with flu symptoms.
Flu is spread through the air by a virus called Influenza. It can range from mild to severe flu symptoms and can be complicated by other infections, illness and even death.
Flu symptoms may vary from one person to another and usually last 2-5 days. Even after the recovery from the acute illness, you can feel “wiped out” for days to 2-3 weeks following the flu.
- Here is a list of the flu symptoms:
- Sore throat and painful swallowing
- Constant cough -A productive cough (coughing up mucus) is common with a cold, while a non-productive or dry cough (with no mucus) is associated with the flu.
- Persistent headaches are one of the most common flu symptoms. Headaches may appear suddenly, and be related to body aches or nasal.
- High fever (higher than 100° F) and chills.
- Unexplained tiredness can be one of the flu symptoms
- Runny nose Muscle aches are common flu symptoms
- Chest pain or difficulty in breathing
- Nausea or inability to keep fluids down (especially in kids)